Glass & Aluminium Assembler / Fitter and Driver
Cape Town, Montague Gardens
Aluminium window manufacturing company is looking for an experienced fitter with a Driver’s license and proven track record and experience in the manufacturing of aluminium doors, windows and glazing and shall:
· drive automobile, van, or light truck
· ensure all applicable safety rules and regulations are followed.
· install items that have been fabricated as assigned.
· cut, fit, install, repair, or replace glass or glass substitutes, such as plastic or aluminum, in building interiors or exteriors or in furniture or other products.
· apply adhesives, caulking, sealants, or coatings
· install locks, hinges, or related finish hardware
· install or replace glass in windows, skylights, or other structural surfaces
· determine material or tool requirements
· use hand or power tools
· train and teach others
The successful candidate must have:
· A proven track record (at least 5 years’ experience) in the manufacturing and fitting of aluminium doors, windows and glazing.
· Experience in the use of machine tools including drop saw, mitre saw, routers and punches.
· The ability to work with hand tools.
· Ideally Grade 12.
· A valid code 08 Drivers License.
Email your CV to admin1 @ aluselect.co. za