Desktop Technicians Required
Desktop support technician’s responsibility is to be the first point of contact for users of the company. This position requires the technician to field calls and respond to tickets logged via the help desk systems. This is to be done either via troubleshooting the issue and then resolving or escalating to the relevant departments.
· CompTIA N+, A+ or equivalent
· Experience with government department’s environment
· Strong knowledge on Internet fundamentals
· Strong hardware, software and network troubleshooting skills
· Experience within a help desk environment
· Experience working within Windows, OS X and server environments
· Good communication skills
· Team player
Please email your CV with the qualifications. Only applicants applied with the qualifications will be accepted.