Junior Technical Support Specialist.
This is an Urgent opening to be filled.
Requirements listed below
Please email your CV as well as a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contatcted.
• Matric Certificate
• A+ and N+
• Clear understanding of support and maintenance is required for both Windows and Mac
• An understanding of Microsoft, Linux servers and operating systems is required for solid first level support (MCSE/MCITP qualification a major benefit)
• Be able to build bare metal computer systems
• Understanding of DNS/DHCP
• Understanding of VOIP Technologies
• Understanding of Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 Technologies
• Strong fundamentals of networking is required
• Telnet and SSH command line experience
• Understanding of WLAN, WAN and LAN environments. Familiar with Ubiquiti and Mikrotik products.
• Capable of installing, supporting, maintaining printers and scanners
• Helpdesk knowledge and experience dealing with customers and understanding how to deliver clear and effective IT support services
• Network Cabling, Wireless configuration and management
• NB. Must have a driver’s license
• Personal Skills/Attributes:
• Good communication skills. Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Clear Criminal and ITC records
• Ability to work with others
• Keen and hardworking
• Technical hands on
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Quick learner