IT Support Engineer, R17K - R20K per month, Northern Suburbs (CT)
My Client in the Logistics Industry (Northern Suburbs) is looking for an Intermediate Support Engineer (IT) to support their internal users.
As part of a small team you will be exposed to a wide spectrum of responsibilities but primarily focused on support-desk and client support functions. You will be working hands-on in a fast paced environement.
The position requires a broad and varied understanding of technology including desktops, mobile devices, networking, servers, security and cloud services.
- Office 365 Support
- Windows Desktop and Server Support
- Active Directory
- Hardware support and repair
- Stock management
- Regular Office Hours (8h00 - 17h00 or 7h00 - 16h00)
- Bi-weekly on call standby
- Ocassional after hours work
- A+ N+ or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Support role / Helpdesk / Office IT support
- Office 365 skills and experience is essential
- Hyper-V and VMWare
- Bilingual English and Afrikaans
- Own vehicle
- South African Citizen
- Networking and Firewalls
- SIP / Voice / Telephony