Network Technician - Claremont
Our client a learning institution seek to appoint an IT Technician who will be responsible for supporting staff and students as well as assist the Network Manager in supporting the network and technical aspects of the department.
· Minimum of Grade 12.
· A relevant IT Diploma/Degree
· A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar support role and exposure to Networks.
· People person
· Helpful and patient
· Strong problem solving skills
· Willingness to do research solutions
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise actions based on urgency of requests.
· Provide technical support to staff and students across a wide range of devices (e.g. computers, laptops, iPads, smartphones, printers, SMARTBoards, data projectors) and will relate to hardware, software and connectivity.
· Install hardware or software.
· Setup up new equipment and upgrade existing systems.
· Maintain and repair equipment.
· Troubleshoot different computer issues.
· Troubleshoot physical network connectivity.
· Troubleshoot classroom AV.
· Support the Help-desk; monitor and maintain call logs.
· Maintain inventory listings and documentation of all processes.
Please email your CV (please do NOT email certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org