Experienced IT Technician
Date Listed 10/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU READ THIS POST UNTIL THE END
Here's a position for someone with an unusual blend of skills.
If you are an experienced IT Technical Support Technician who can hit the ground running AND you can successfully develop IT Skills in "juniors" then this is for you.
You need to be an experienced IT Technician with real experience in:
- Office 365 accounts setup & administration in a cloud & hybrid environment
- Firewalling & network security
- Permission management in Active Directory and Office 365 and be proficient in Active Directory group policy management
- Managed Services platform (such as N-Able)
- Managed WiFi Access Point configuration & management
- Router configuration for data and voice services
- Cable Infrastructure Site Surveys
- Third party vendor Management
Basic salary of R 15 500
- Commission based on own turnover - up to R 7 500
What we do:
We get a lot of applicants for our positions, and we carefully go through each CV we receive.
What you can do to separate yourself from the crowd is, in addition to your CV, motivate in your cover letter why and how you would be ideal for the curriculum building, training and coaching aspects of the job.
The most important thing you can do to secure an interview, is to produce an awesome cover-letter that explains why you and this job are a great match. No cover-letter, no interview.
Email your motivation in your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Own reliable transport is required.