Independent brokerage in Gordon’s Bay is seeking a Short-Term Insurance Administrator.
The ideal candidate must have strong administration skills, organized with great people skills.
- Must be well spoken in Afrikaans & English
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
- Senior Certificate/Grade 12
- FAIS Credits/Qualification (NQF4)
- RE5 Certificate preferable
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Short-Term Insurance Personal & Commercial Lines.
- New business quotations
- Register and follow up of claims
- Liaising with clients regarding the status of their claims and endorsements
- Requesting policy information
- General enquiries regarding cover, products, processes etc
- Advising clients on their short-term insurance needs
- Ensuring short-term insurance compliance requirements are met
- Upsell cover where required
- Business retention
- Answering calls
- Assisting Office Administrator with general admin duties when required
- Remuneration: R14 000 per month
Closing Date: 29 January 2020
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please apply on our Website www.intelligentplacement.co.za/vacancies or email@example.com also add your profile picture to your CV.
If you don’t hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.