Personal Assistant - NGO
I have an URGENT vacancy based at a healthcare NGO based in Fourways for dynamic personal assistant.
to: Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer
Key Performance Areas/ Description of Duties:
· Executive support
· Administration and reporting
· Logistics and events
· Liaison and communication
Requirements: Qualifications & Experience:
· A diploma in business studies, office management or communication.
· A degree in business studies, communication or related subjects would be advantageous.
· A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
· Experience in a primary health care environment will be advantageous.
· Experience with MS Office at an advanced level.
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
· Adaptable to working within a diverse operation.
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize responsibilities and processes
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
Requirements: Technical Skills
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, tact and diplomacy
· Demonstrate knowledge of document management and administration
· Planning and organising skills and the ability to multitask
· The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
· Adhering to principles & values
· Deadline driven, delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Coping with pressures and setbacks
Please forward , detailed in Ms Word format, qualifications and salary expectations - firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 10th Dec 2019