Administrator - Financial Services
A rapidly growing FinTech company in the financial services industry based in Newton Park, Port Elizabeth. They have a supportive culture and is dedicated to its customers, retail partners, and team members.
In a relatively newly formed Back Office Operations team, a need has arisen for an additional team member due to the growth in volume of some of their key and critical processes and procedures, which are pivotal to the day to day running and success of the business.
- Executing and assisting with departmental processes and procedures
- Supporting various back office tasks and projects as and when required.
- Supporting colleagues with dispute and complaint resolution, as well as the retailer underwriting and on boarding process.
- Supporting Fraud and Compliance related activities as required. Effective communication with colleagues, customers and retailers; whether this is face to face, over the phone or in writing. Answering general enquiries.
- Covering for colleagues during absence and holiday and supporting ad hoc requirements from the team/team manager.
- You will enhance and promote the quality and quantity of work in the team to help deliver team targets, as well as striving to meet and exceed individual objectives.
Do you like to help customers? Do you like to Get Stuff Done? If so, you might be the type of person we’re looking for.
To apply, you’ll need to have a great attitude to fit into the team, bring positivity and buy into their culture. You may have to manage multiple tasks at any one time in a fast-paced environment, and you’ll be happy to work hard and play to win as a team.You are good at suggesting viable ideas and you like to do things the right way. Ideally you will have experience of working in the financial services, E commerce of technology sector.
- Successful track record of building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Customer Service
- Computer Literate
- Exceptional communication and influencing (Telephone, Face to Face, and Written)
- Competent with a PC and MS Office
- Time management
- Listening and rapport building
- Self-starter with persistent and professional attitude
- Passionate with a desire to go the extra mile to succeed
- Friendly and helpful, coupled with a great attitude!
- Able to manage multiple tasks at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a work hard, play hard environment
- Must be able complete simple mathematical equations (add, subtract, multiply & divide using fractions, decimals or whole numbers)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
Email CV to: email@example.com
Job Ref #: 562347