RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - FLEXIBLE STAFFING
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Temporary Staffing)
CENTURY CITY, CAPE TOWN
SALARY: MARKET RELATED + BI ANNUAL BONUS INCENTIVES
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the area of responsibility preferred (i.e. Business Studies/Administration, Sales).
- Sales/operational background in relevant industry.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Proven ability in planning and organising.
- Results orientated - proven success record of achieving service and revenue objectives.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheets and electronic mailing systems).
- Only South African Nationals need apply.
- New business development.
- Servicing of existing accounts.
- Net revenue growth.
- Ensuring appropriate client servicing programs are maintained and monitored for existing and potential accounts.
- Telemarketing calls to existing and potential accounts.
- Implementing promotional activities as set down in the marketing plans.
- Negotiating orders and taking full and comprehensive order briefs.
- Preparing effective advertising copy.
- Interviewing and screening candidates & referring to clients.
- Reference checking.
- Follow up & after placement servicing.
- Ensuring placement paperwork is completed accurately within required time frames.
- Collecting outstanding accounts.
- Analysing and interpreting personal sales performance, implementing corrective action on any areas not meeting with corporate standards.
- Ensuring synergy and coordination of activities with sister service lines.
- Reporting weekly, monthly and/or quarterly as directed by Branch / Regional Manager.
- The role involves selling, servicing, interviewing, negotiating, planning, coordinating, organising, analysing and evaluating to ensure the Branch objectives are achieved.