Receptionist - Ad posted by Palesa
12 days ago1619 views
Add to My List
- Receive and direct all visitors to the relevant department or person.
- Handle all incoming calls on a very busy switchboard professionally and correctly redirect calls as necessary.
- Assist applicants with the completion of application forms and direct to the appropriate office.
- Receive parcels and deliveries according to SOP.
- Maintain and exceed call answer percentage.
- Assist with other administrative functions as may be assigned.
- Deal speedily with all matters arising in reception.
- Provide weekly feedback to direct manager on any issues / specific challenges etc. that arose.
- Assist in other positions and departments in accordance to operational requirements.
- Ensure that all tasks are executed in a safe manner with due regard for company policies and procedures.
- Report unsafe acts / working conditions / injury on duty to the supervisor / manager / safety manager immediately.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Ensure that the reception area is neat and tidy.
Id Subtitle 665275907