Project Scheduler required
We require a Scheduler to work on a month-month basis, provisionally confirmed for two months.The working hours will be Monday to Friday from 7 am till 4 pm.
The applicant must know and understand Microsoft office.
- · The ability to work in a fast pace environment
- · Excellent telephone etiquette.
- · Strong interpersonal communications skills for dealing with clients on a daily basis.
- · The ability to learn and understand new systems or computer programs and processes.
- · Organization skills.
- · Problem-solving skills when necessary.
- · Scheduling of client appointments and maintaining a calendar.
- · Reporting to the Line Manager on the production of the project.
- · Liaising with the Technician on site regarding the appointments made with clients on a daily basis.
Salary expectancy to be discussed in the interview.
Please email all CV's : firstname.lastname@example.org