Back to search ( KwaZulu-Natal > Durban City > Jobs > Clerical & Administrative jobs > ad 460986768 )
Job Title: Receptionist / KZN
Highest Educational level: Matric no exemption or N3
Salary: R6,000.00 per month
Required experience in: Admin-Clerical industry
Required Years experience: 2 Years
Drivers License status: No License
40 DR AB Xuma Street, Commercial City Building 12 Floor Office 1234
To apply : SMS YOUR NAME TO 0611009287 to get an appointment!
Please read advert Carefully before you apply!
Job Description: Duties:
· Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.· Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit.· Direct and escort visitors/guests/members to appropriate destination or waiting rooms. Monitors visitors’ access and issues visitor passesCollect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries.
· Schedule appointments maintaining & updating calendars, reminding respective personnel of the appointments
· Create and prints fax sheets, memos, mail, reports and other documents
· Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily
· Take and resolve complaints from customers and public being positive to negative criticism
· Support the Mission, Vision and core values of the company
· May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying
· Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed
Job Requirements: · Matric
· 2 years of related experience. (experience in an office environment will be preferred)
· Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills
· Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
· Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
· Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, thumb print machine, etc.
· Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel
We are urgently looking for a young vibrant female to work our Night shift as a building Administrator.
- Computer literate
- Reliable transport
- Able to work shifts
- Min 2 years exp
- Fluent in Zulu
- Available immediately
A busy law firm in Durban City seeks to employ a typist.
The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure, type at a considerable speed, deadline driven, knowledge in the legal field is an added advantage.
kindly forward salary expectations and CVs with traceable references to email@example.com
Our client based in Durban is looking for Disabled
candidates for Business Administration Learnership
People with disability are only encouraged to apply.
Please send through the following documents:
- Latest CV
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Medical report confirming disability
Matriculated female between the ages of 20 and 30 required for a Junior Admin Position in a dynamic Insurance Practice based in Central Durban, Anton Lembede street. Applicants should be well spoken, confident and willing to work hard. Must be computer Literate. Work experience will be advantageous but not essential. Starting salary R3 500 p.m.
Email CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A well established, Durban Corporate Advocates group is seeking a professional, well-groomed PA/Legal Secretary/Para-legal
At least 2 years’ experience in Legal and PA duties;
Must type minimum 50 words per minute copy typing (typing test will be conducted);
Must have 6 months to one year legal secretary or paralegal diploma/certificate;
Proficient in MS office package and g-mail, faxing, scanning;
Please note candidates will need to be available immediately.
Experience in labour, criminal and civil law, typing lengthy documents and legal research;
Office management, telephone, filing, diary and organizational skills must be excellent;
Ability to multi-task in a very busy firm;
Must be professional, well groomed, reliable and trustworthy;
Must be a hard worker, deadline driven and be able to work two Saturdays a month;
Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written;
Monitoring and debiting of necessary fees, disbursements, collections and practice financials;
Salary range R5 000 to R8 000 depending on qualifications, experience and interview’s etc.
Only serious candidates with the above minimum requirements may apply to the following e-mail:email@example.com
No telephonic enquiries will be entertained. Successful candidates will be shortlisted as per their application submitted by e-mail.
- jobs in durban
- admin jobs in durban
- receptionist in durban
- clerical and administrative jobs in durban
- durban jobs
- data capture
- office administrator
- jobs durban
- kwazulu natal
- receptionist jobs in durban
- office jobs
- jobs : in kwazulu natal
- administration jobs durban
- general jobs in durban