Administration and Underwriting - Insurance related company
You will be part of a team that is responsible for data capturing and duties may include client Welcome Packs, handling a portfolio of clients from activation through to cancellation as well as reporting and reconciliations.
We are looking to grow the business and we are looking for someone who will grow with us.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Accurate capturing and activation of products ensuring all data captured, verified and correct and any missing data attained within set time frames;
2. Compiling product and product information ‘Welcome Packs’ timeously and accurately, detailing all products that a client incepts and managing process from activation to reporting ensuring that all packs are sent out timeously and recorded;
3. Compiling daily / weekly / monthly reports;
4. Ensure clients send data timeously and correct data received;
5. Liaising with clients and various role-players;
6. Maintain set-standards and targets and
7. Ad-hoc duties as assigned (such as relief reception).
1. You work well within a team and on your own and are a team player;
2. You have an inquisitive nature and a desire to learn;
3. You are results driven; and have a track record to demonstrate where you have completed tasks, optimally.
4. You have a high level of numeric ability.
5. You thrive in a high pressurised and dynamic environment.
6. You are proactive and have the ability to work and think independently.
7. You have strong attention to detail.
8. You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
9. You are ambitious and willing to go the extra mile
10. Strong emphasis on Treating Client Fairly.
Report to: Underwriting Manager of the group
Working hours, leave, benefits and contract:
1. 8:30 to 5 with 30 mins lunch.
2. 15 Annual Days leave per year
3. Retirement Annuity and Medical Aid schemes for permanent employees
4. Initially a 3 month contract will be offered and if certain criteria and performance standards are met a permanent contract will be offered.
Salary: R8,000 - R12,000 (Cost to Company: negotiable – based on experience and qualifications).
Knowledge and Requirements:
1. The ideal candidate will have experience in Excel and Insurance Management Packages, preferably having worked in the Short-Term Insurance Industry or related sector.
2. You have good planning and organizing skills;
3. Willing to work over-time to ensure any outstanding tasks are completed by set deadlines.
4. Minimum qualification: Matric
5. Insurance Qualifications or Training advantageous
6. Candidates that are shortlisted would need to consent to, and pass, an EMPS Form and Check (check of personal information such as Tertiary Education, Drivers Licence,
Criminal, Credit Bureau, Employment History and Workers Permit status).
Please email a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org