Information Officer / Data Capturer will be responsible for the provision of information and impartial advice to all internal and external role-players and oversee the efficient and accurate office administration and management. Applicant needs to be proficient in data management, stock control and stock taking. Below are listed the duties of Applicant but may not be limited to this. You maybe required to do addition tasks, and must be available to work in extra hours.
1. To capture and maintain an up-to-date information of all patients who attended the AMG VMMC centres in the KZN province and to collate the stats from the other provinces on a daily basis, electronically.
2. To correctly capture and maintain all patients into the appropriate Registers, such as VMMC, Head Count, etc in KZN and to oversee the work in the other provinces.
3 . To travel to our sites when required to ensure compliance to standards.
4. Provide statistical report on Patient outcomes on a daily and monthly basis to relevant stake-holders.
5. To ensure stock management conforms to standard procedure.
6. Assist in the office management, recruitment process and overtime depending on qualifications.
7. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Package.
8. Good communication skills - written and spoken.
9. Good organisational skills
Requirements for Above mentioned position:
No Criminal Record
Proven track record of work.
Based in Umhlanga
Applicant will be Checked for any criminal records and also all qualifications will be check. Medical Qualification and experience in VMMC will be advantageous.
Please state your salary expectation.
- jobs in umhlanga
- social media
- data capturing
- all general jobs in durban for no experienced or cv in kwazulu natal
- cv admin
- umhlanga jobs
- all jobs in kwazulu natal
- admin jobs
- all jobs umhlanga
- kwazulu natal
- admin job
- admin office jobs
- school secretary or admin jobs
- part time administration