Learn HOW to SING correctly!
Contact for Price
Singing is about producing musical sounds using the voice which augments regular speech by the use of sustained tonality, rhythm, thus utilising a variety of vocal techniques. A person who sings is called a singer or vocalist. As a singer/vocalist you perform music that can be sung with or without accompaniment using a musical instrument/s. The art of singing can be done in a formal or informal, arranged or improvised setting.
Excellence in singing requires time, dedication, instruction and regular practice of the singing muscles to become more clear and strong.
My focus is on teaching you:
· breathing (various techniques),
· warming up the voice and cooling down the voice after singing,
· vocal placement (singing from the diaphragm and not the throat),
· resonance: pharyngeal usage
· phonology/articulation crispness & clarity: American, English & South African
· tension removal: laryngeal
· developing range, tone & power
· how to interpret a song vocally and visually,
· building confidence,
· developing your own style,
· connecting mind set with technical ability
· understanding vocal health,
· Various exercises to help in building stamina, agility, ear training, etc
· Building your repertoire
DURATION: 45mins (per week) consisting of warming up, enhancing muscle stamina & working
on your song of choice.
Arno Tietz-GeldenhuysBiebie Productions.
I had no confidence in in singing my songs. I kept on forgetting the lyrics, the songs had no emotions and it was just plain boring. Barbara helped me to not only remember the words to the sings WITH IN an hour, she also helped me with moves and confidence levels just automatically rose cause I felt good singing the songs!