FRESNAYE/ SEA POINT -Professional, Full Day Au Pair Needed For 3 Lovely Girls - NO JOINING FEE
Date Listed 02/01/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
We Are Specialists In Placing - Au Pairs, Baby Specialists, Night Nurses, Tutors, Special Need & Learner Facilitators.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE!! - AU PAIRS CAN NOW APPLY ONLINE www.aupairathome.co.za, email@example.com
MANY MORE JOBS AVAILABLE ALL OVER CAPE TOWN FOR NOW & FOR 2017!!
Our FRESNAYE/ SEA POINT Family Clients are seeking an au pair to assist them with their 3 children - all girls of 7.5 years, 4.5 years and 18 months. From Mondays to Fridays from 6am to 6pm. There will be sometime off during the morning once some errands are finished.
The au pair should be older than 23 years, experienced with young ones, educated preferably with a childcare/ teaching qualification ( could be a student of education via Unisa etc) and have an up to date first aid. Be engaging, responsible, fun, creative and be able to get down with the children and play their level. She should have emotional maturity, be grounded and not be flustered by anything!
- arrive at 6am and help get the children up and ready for school.
- Feed them breakfast and take all 3 down the road to their schools. The 18 month year old starts her little school in January.
- Run a few errands in the morning or do some shopping. Then take some time off to chill or study before the afternoon rush.
- Fetch the little one at 12 and then the middle one around 1/1.30pm and the older one a bit later at 2.30pm and take them home. There is a house keeper who also assists with lunch and feeding etc .
- The toddler goes down for an afternoon sleep and its time to spend a quality session with the 4.5 year old engaging in fun age appropriate activities.
- Also do some pre-school activities or fun workbooks.
- then once the oldest has been fetched from school take them to extra murals and other activities, go on outings or to play dates.
- Assist and supervise homework and see that the 7.5 year old has practiced reading, maths etc or studied for a test/ project.
- Do lovely things at home with them like baking or get ideas from google on educational and creative ideas to make.
- Some days cook dinner for them and assist with the bath bedtime routine until its time to go home..
- Check supplies at home , run errands and do some shopping and admin when required .
- Before you leave tidy their play area and pack their bags for the next day of school.
- CHILDCARE experience (age group - 18 months to 10 years)
- Childcare References - written, typed or handwritten.
- ESSENTIAL Drivers license and reliable own car.
START DATE: January 2017
SALARY: R12,500 to R14,000 neg monthly salary plus petrol whilst on the job at R2.50 per km. __________________________________________________________________________________
HOW TO JOIN US:
- APPLY ONLINE VIA OUR WEBSITE www.aupairathome.co.za
- Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can respond to the ad.
- PLEASE DETAIL your childcare experience & attach your CV AND YOUR WRITTEN REFERENCES (not just contact numbers!).
AU PAIR AT HOME -The Agency With the Most Jobs & Experience -since 1994.
Contact Us: Lilian, Caron, Tracey & Candice -email@example.com
Visit Us : www.aupairathome.co.za