Therapy Centre seeking Group Teacher
- Date Listed25/04/2019
A small center for children with Autism in Somerset West is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and energetic group teacher. Our groups consists of 5-7 children, age range between two and five years old. Hours of duties are from 07h30 to 15h00.
Prospective candidates should:
1. Have own, reliable transport;
2. Be bilingual in Afrikaans and English;
3. Have qualification and experience relevant to the field (e.g psychology, occupational therapy, teaching qualification, EDC, sports science)
4. Be able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
5. Have patience and passion for children with different abilities and commitment to making a difference.
6. Be willing to receive additional training.
7. Be willing to work throughout the year as we only close in December.
8. Be willing to commit to a minimum of two years.
9. Provide contactable and recent references.
Interested candidates should be aware of the following procedures:
1. Should you be considered, you will be invited to interview by email.
2. Should you succeed in the interview, three days of observation in the group you are applying for must be done. Should you not be able to commit these days as part of the interview process, please do not apply.
3. Commencement date is from 24 June 2019.
4. Income is basic- and incentive based.
5. Preference will be given to those with special needs (Autism) experience and knowledge, as well as those with formal qualifications already completed, relevant to the field.
Full CVs can be sent to Ilze at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 20 May 2019