Our company has specialized in producing sushi and other oriental cuisine for more than 20 years. We supply a leading retailer nationally and we are very passionate about what we do. Therefore we are looking for career minded people.
Currently we are recruiting sushi chefs in the Western Cape and are looking for the following
* A minimum 5 years’ experience in the art of making sushi and knowledge of the raw materials used.
2. Leadership qualities to enable the successful applicants to eventually become a counter head and take control of a small team.
3. Age 28-38 with good self-discipline
4. Understand the importance of good house-keeping, cleanliness, hygiene and maintain high standards.
6. Good customer service skills
8. SA ID or valid work permit
9. Good health
10. Clean sober habits and clean shaven men.
We are offering an above average market related package (Negotiable) depending on the candidate’s experience. It is based on a 45 hour week plus overtime when worked, a contribution to evening transport home provided by the store (After 7.00 pm, certain areas only).
The hours offered are more favorable than normal restaurant hours due to the fact that it is retail hours. However it is necessary to work shifts, weekends and Public holidays. Shifts are between 7.00/8.00am-7.00/8.00/9.00 pm depending on store opening and closing times.