2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8 Overland
- FFSH: 2006 to 2015 ( extended Jeep dealer service plan came to an end).
- FSH by American SUV: 2016 to 2020 – Last annual service was done in January 2020.
- Extras: RGM Motorsport Stage 1 conversion consists of : 63mm Techniflow stainless steel performance exhaust system, Lifetime serviceable K&N performance air filter, Dyno Tuning and enhanced Uni-Q unichip computer module .( R25 000 Value)
- Chrome bonnet protector and bug deflector, plus mud flaps - Value = R5 000 .
- Tinted Anti-Smash and Grab = value R3000.
- Spare Mag Wheel and tyre – Never Used – still original
- Tyres= 255/60/18.
- New set of Monroe Shocks installed September 2016
- History: Purchased the vehicle in 2010 from Jeep Sandton - only had 48 000KM on the clock. An elderly lady traded the Jeep in for a Chrysler mini bus. Every youngster’s dream to own a bad ass V8.
10 years and a 132 000 later ( total KMs on the clock) and no longer a youngster – it is time to say goodbye to her as the Jeep is sadly no longer fit for purpose with two young boys in the house - Life now demands a bakkie.
The Jeep is in excellent mechanical condition and good cosmetic condition ( external and cabin). Minor scratches on paint work.
Selling price is not negotiable - so pls don’t ask - serious buyers only that are after adventure and perhaps requires plenty of power to tow heavy loads - 3500KG BrakeTow capability (Caravan, Boats, etc). View by appointment only.