Post FREE Ad
You might be interested in these similar ads
Toyota Fortuner/Hilux rims and tyres in Durbanville, preview image
Toyota Fortuner/Hilux rims and tyres
R 9,000
Very good condition rims and tyres 265/70/16 Dunlop Grandtrek AT1 Tyre's about 90% tread on them. I'm selling all 4x rims with tyres for R9 000 neg. If you want to buy the separately, then it's R3000 for a rim and tyre. Comes with wheel nuts Give me a call on 0847094420
BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tyres 35x12.5x15 (4 Tyres @ R8000.00) in Durbanville, preview image
BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tyres 35x12.5x15 (4 Tyres @ R8000.00)
Contact for Price
We are selling our BF Good rich Mud Terrain Tyres (35x12.5x15) for R8000.00 for all 4 Tyres. Please contact André for more information and to view. 076 903 0888
Duran M636 235/50/17 tyres (x2) in Durbanville, preview image
Duran M636 235/50/17 tyres (x2)
R 200
2 secondhand Duran M636 tyres available. 235/50/17. Good condition. Have done about 15000kms. Vehicle passed roadworthy with these tyres approximately 2000km ago. R200 per tyre.
Brand new Bridgestone 265/60/18 tyres. 5 tyres R3000 each. in Durbanville, preview image
Brand new Bridgestone 265/60/18 tyres. 5 tyres R3000 each.
R 3,000
Brand new Bridgestone 265/60/18 tyres. 5 tyres R3000 each.
2 x Bridgestone Turanza Run Flat Tyres Size 205/55/R16 in Durbanville, preview image
2 x Bridgestone Turanza Run Flat Tyres Size 205/55/R16
R 500
2 x Bridgestone Turanza Run Flat Tyres Size 205/55/R16 Good condition. 1 x +- 60-70% tyre surface left 1 x +- 50% tyre surface left R 550 for Both Will deliver in Cape Town Area. If you see the ad item is still available. Please wattsapp only Mark 066 268 7909
255/65/R17 All Terrain Tyres for sale in Durbanville, preview image
255/65/R17 All Terrain Tyres for sale
R 1,000
Yokohama Geolander A/T tyres for sale255/65/17255 65 R17 Two tyres have about 75% left the other two have about 25% left.No punctures or any sidewall damage.Selling as a set only. R1,000 for all 4
TYRES & MAGES in Durbanville, preview image
TYRES & MAGES
R 8,500
4 tyres & 4 Mercedes magesContinental sport tyres 255/45 R 18 99Y
More ads

Vintage tyres 15"

R 900
Post an ad like this for FREE!
0nly two old 7-7.60 15" tyres good only for shows.
k.dobrev (More ads from this seller)
User since Sep 2008
238 Published
49 Active