Post FREE Ad

19 inch BMW M double spoke Style 225 wheels and tires for sale

R 14,000
Post an ad like this for FREE!

19 inch BMW Style 225 M double spoke wheels and tires for sale. Narrows and wides. Almost new Nexen SU1 tires.

Craig (More ads from this seller)
User since Oct 2013
9 Published
1 Active
By clicking "Send" you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and agree to receive newsletters and promo offers from us.
Add to Watchlist
Safety Tips - Your safety is important to us and we believe that you can stay safe. Learn More Report this ad
Bedfordview
You might be interested in these similar ads
New and used tyres for sale , call/WhatsApp Lucky 0638218822 in Bedfordview, preview image
New and used tyres for sale , call/WhatsApp Lucky 0638218822
Contact for Price
Used car tires with a tread depth from 80-95% Sizes from 14 inch till 22 inch, also bus and van tires included. All tyres are pressure tested, inspected and with guarantee. Specifications Used car tires from German market. * Top quality * Famous brands * Inspected * Free Fitting and balancing * Most sizes Used car tires from German market with a tread depth of 4 mm and up. * All sizes available * ...
HIGH PERFORMANCE TYRES WITH WARRANTY ON SALE in Bedfordview, preview image
HIGH PERFORMANCE TYRES WITH WARRANTY ON SALE
Contact for Price
We are selling Quality second hand tyres at affordable prices including Hi Performance and Runflats and many more Top brands such as Continentals,Bridgestone,Dunlops and many more call now while stock last. 185/70/14 195/40/17 195/45/16 195/45/15 195/45/16 195/50/15 195/50/16 195/55/15 195/55/16 195/60/13 195/60/14 195/60/15 195/65/14 195/65/15 195/65/16 195/70/14 195/70/15 195/75/16 195/80/15 205 ...
E46 16 inch rims and tires in Bedfordview, preview image
E46 16 inch rims and tires
R 1,800
E46 good condition rims. Still on the car but I am changing it to 17inch. Nearest cash offer Im looking for R2500 including the continental tires. 2 tires have 70% life and the other 2 have 30% life
Best affordable prices in good second hand tyres and new for sell in Bedfordview, preview image
Best affordable prices in good second hand tyres and new for sell
Contact for Price
We are selling Quality second hand tyres at affordable prices including Hi Performance and Runflats and many more Top brands such as Continentals,Bridgestone,Dunlops and many more call now while stock last. 185/70/14 195/40/17 195/45/16 195/45/15 195/45/16 195/50/15 195/50/16 195/55/15 195/55/16 195/60/13 195/60/14 195/60/15 195/65/14 195/65/15 195/65/16 195/70/14 195/70/15 195/75/16 195/80/15 205 ...
Used Tyres Hi Performance,Runflat And Normal In Stock All Sizes Avail in Bedfordview, preview image
Used Tyres Hi Performance,Runflat And Normal In Stock All Sizes Avail
Contact for Price
We are selling Quality second hand tyres at affordable prices including Hi Performance and Runflats and many more Top brands such as Continentals,Bridgestone,Dunlops and many more call now while stock last. 185/70/14 195/40/17 195/45/16 195/45/15 195/45/16 195/50/15 195/50/16 195/55/15 195/55/16 195/60/13 195/60/14 195/60/15 195/65/14 195/65/15 195/65/16 195/70/14 195/70/15 195/75/16 195/80/15 205 ...
Used Tyres Quality Hi Performance and Runflat Tyres Now Available And Other Sizes in Bedfordview, preview image
Used Tyres Quality Hi Performance and Runflat Tyres Now Available And Other Sizes
Contact for Price
We are selling Quality second hand tyres at affordable prices including Hi Performance and Runflats and many more Top brands such as Continentals,Bridgestone,Dunlops and many more call now while stock last. 185/70/14 195/40/17 195/45/16 195/45/15 195/45/16 195/50/15 195/50/16 195/55/15 195/55/16 195/60/13 195/60/14 195/60/15 195/65/14 195/65/15 195/65/16 195/70/14 195/70/15 195/75/16 195/80/15 205 ...
265/65/18 two new bf Goodrich in Bedfordview, preview image
265/65/18 two new bf Goodrich
R 3,800
Two tyres still in very good condition R3800 both
More ads