Back to search ( Gauteng > Johannesburg > Used Automotive Vehicles for Sale > Auto Parts & Accessories > Used Car Replacement Parts > ad 198349473 )
AUDI & VOLKSWAGEN NEW AND SECOND HAND PARTS
Contact for Price
Stocks are limited on certain items.
Please call our friendly Sales Staff to place your order today.
We deliver nationwide via couriers of your choice (Extra charges apply)
Tried starting your car today? And found out that theres an computer broblem and ecu has failed. Or somehow any big part that is costing you incredible amount of money not working. We do all cars, volvo, BMW, Mini Cooper, Nissan, Renault, Toyota, Jaguar, Citroen, Smart Car, Mercedes Benz, Colt, Mitsubishi, Dodge, Opel, Isuzu, Kia, Hyhundai, Navara, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Ford, Peugeot, Mazda.
Let me help you get the right part for you at the best price possible. I can get you any part form a switch to an cv joint, clutch kits, powersteering pumps, camshafts, pedals, bonnet gaurd, windshields, Gearbox, Radiator, Headlights, Tail Light, shocks, coilover kits, steering wheel, ABS unit, computer box, airbags, any big part you feel like the dealership is charging you to heavy, dont hesitate too give me a call.
Beno's BM Scrapyard, Well known in this industry as we have been providing stripped parts, which are original, genuine. All parts are in very good condition.
BM Scrapyard, We specialize in BMW and Mini coopers parts all are Original and in good condition. For all your replacement parts contact our Scrapyard and our consultant will assist you.
Call \ Whatsapp: 066 306 6921
Address: 647 Pretoria Main Road, Wynberg, Sandton JHB.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 to 17:00
Saturday 8:00 to 14:00
At D & S Motor Mechanic Specialists, we are specialists in repairs and maintenance of BMW car models. We are RMI approved and we trusted by all our valued customers both new and old. We provide the following:
- Engine Rebuilds
- Engine reconditioning
- Engine overhaul
We work on the following car models:
E90 320i, E90 320d, E90 135i/335i, X5 4.6is/4.8is, F30 320i, F20 116i/118i, F15 X5 Petrol, F15 X5 Diesel
- When working on the engine we do the following procedures:
- My guys remove the engine with gearbox, strip the the complete engine in front of the CCTV cameras in case a part is already missing/broken.
- we take the complete block, crank, cylinder head to the engineer for the pressure testing/skimming/grinding/polishing etc
- while the engine is at the engineers for 3 days, we clean up gearbox and engine bay, spray electric cleaner in all the switches, flush out water system and radiators and obviously buy all the required parts.
- Once the block, head, and crank are back from the engineer, we double check if they have done a good job with everything.
- We now start oiling up the parts and building from the bottom up with all the NEW gaskets, seals, bearings,valve stem seals etc. We then Torque everything and set engine timing.
- Finally we get to service the engine before even putting it back, turn it manually through this process to make it turns smoothly, bolt the gearbox back onto the engine, install them in the car, close up everything, connect all the pipes and harness, finish off the complete major service, crank the engine and start up!
- once the newly overhauled engine is running, we leave it to idle and build compression while we monitor temperature and leave our BM diagnostics machine reading!
- Once we are satisfied with the running of the engine, we call you to arrange collection of the car while we put everything else back.
- we do a full valet, steam clean, body polish, and wax, rim clean, chassis wash, silicon all plastic and rubbers, clean and treat leather interior and spray air freshener etc...
- We then do a final inspection on the whole vehicle and make sure workmanship in all areas are up to standard...
- Once you collect your car, you need to come back in 950 km to re-torque the head, do an oil change and and also a full inspection which we do not charge for!