KESS V2 Software V2.33 Firmware V4.036 OBD2 Master ECU Tuning Kit, Brand new, R2799
Date Listed 04/04/2018
For Sale By Owner
PS. Im durban based - collection and nationwide postage/courier available
Available for Countrywide Postage.
1. Newest Version V2.15, Firmware V4.036
6. With coverage of all major brands and protocols including Line, CAN, EDC17 and MED17 and for Ford J1850. Kess V2 is everything you need to work as a successful tuner at a very affordable price.
7. Read and write ECU via OBD2 port directly, no need disassemble ECU from the car, easy to use
1. Check of the battery voltage in real-time
2. Full Recovery function in case of problems
3. Automatic correction of the Checksum, (where available)
4 Boot-Loader mode supported
5. Management of the programming counters
6. ScanTool function to remove DTC
7. Several options of reading/writing speed
8. Option to write full file/section of the map
9. Full integration with ECM Titanium
Q: What is the version of kess v2,master or slave?
A: This kess v2 is master version.
Q:Does this KessV2 need to activate?
A:No,it does not need activate,install the software and will be OK.
Q: What do i need to pay attention of Kess V2?
A: Please DO NOT connect the internet when you install the software or use this device.
Q: Does KESS V2 support remapping the ECU? Or it can only read and write ECU?
A: KESS V2 doesn’t support remapping the ECU.
Q:When it has the error"checksum error",what i need to do?
A:Please find the "visual C++ 2005 library " software and install it.
Q: How to do checksum for kess v2? Does the kess v2 automatically re-write it?
A: After reading the software, the device will automatically do checksums.
Q: If you encountered the problem for checksum error when reading the ecu? how to solve it?
A: One of our customer tested by this way: please search the software " microsoft visual C++ 2005,2008,2010" on google, then install it on your computer, then it can solve this problem.
Q: When KESS V2 read ECU, I got checksum error.
A: Please search “visual C++ 2005 library” on Google, then download it and install it, this error will be solved.
Q: How to connect KESS V2 to K-LINE med 17, do you have any manual or diagram?
A: If your car is OBD diagnostic socket, just plug the OBD cable into the car; if your car is not OBD diagnostic socket, after you select the ECU type in the KESS V2 software, the diagram will appear
KESS and KTAG Difference:
Their software is the same, but KESS V2 has the function of OBD,the KTAG does not.