DHC Professional Battery Memory Protector and saver. 12 Volt - MS-1 version.
Date Listed 03/09/2018
For Sale By Dealer
One complete, compact unit which saves the vehicle memory during a normal battery change. Window, radio and key coding info could be lost during battery change or during prolonged battery disconnection.
Battery changes are normally quick but info would be lost like steering position sensor and ABS would keep that info stored. Airbag info would also store info on any battery disconnection.
This handy portable unit would save you hours of frustration were it could be avoided. Connection takes place via cigarette lighter socket or the OBD connector.Specification:
- Preserves the vehicle memory on radio, window position and ECU memory.
- Key coding is preserved during battery change.
- LED lights indicating condition of battery pack
- 12 Volt, 4 Amp power supplied to the vehicle.
- LED confirmation of ignition status.
- Cigarette connection cable supplied.
- OBD connection cable supplied.