#1 Business Plan Software Solution
Business Plan Pro has been designed with one thing in mind - to help people write great business plans themselves. So what are you waiting for? Write your business plan today!
500+ sample business plans
- Looking for a finished business plan for a business like yours? Business Plan Pro includes complete business plans for hundreds of company types. Use the built-in Sample Plan Browser to find one that suits your business. You can use it for inspiration or edit it directly to match your business.
Trusted by more than 1 million entrepreneurs
- Business Plan Pro has been the #1 business plan software for over 10 years running, outselling all others combined.
Preferred format of banks, investors, and SBA-approved lenders
- Impress your audience with a great-looking business plan in our widely accepted format. Beyond fantastic printed documents, you can save your plan to Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, or even PowerPoint for a quick and easy pitch presentation.
An awesome tool for startups
- Big on ideas but short on time? Business Plan Pro can help you create a winning plan, whether it's your first plan ever or your 500th. Most of our customers are startups, and they appreciate how our software helps conserve their most valuable resource -- their time. As Small Business Computing says, "Don't start a business without it."
Save thousands in consultant fees
- Need help growing your existing business? Why spend a small fortune for a consultant who doesn't share your detailed knowledge or overriding commitment to your company? With the step-by-step instructions, advice, and examples in Business Plan Pro, you can create a better business plan all on your own.
Much more than just the software
- Business Plan Pro comes with everything you need to start or grow your business, including a complete video business planning course, the e-book editions of Tim Berry's Plan-As-You-Go Business Plan and Hurdle: The Book on Business Planning books, a one-year subscription to Inc. magazine, research data for thousands of industries and localities, a free company logo from HP Logoworks, special discounts on incorporation services, and more.
Waaaay smarter than Excel & Word
- Sure, you can build your own business plan template in Microsoft Excel, but will it account for the difference between sales and cash flow? Do you really want to spend the time to model the flow from sales to accounts receivable to cash? To handle collection days? And what happens when you accidentally delete a critical formula?
- And if you are trying to integrate your Excel file into a Word document, you face another hurdle just trying to keep everything up-to-date. Business Plan Pro's automatic table of contents, seamless integration of text, financials, and charts, and professional output will save you hundreds of hours every time.