Brewery and 2 Restaurants
After numerous successful brewing years and countless beers, this well-known brewery is up for sale. The Owner is moving on and is looking for a buyer who can carry on the spirit of the brewery and restaurant concept.
This Brewery is renowned for their home brewed draft beers which is crafted to their own recipe and expertise so, of course, selling the brewery had to be something out of the ordinary too. It was with this expectation that they developed their Restaurant facilities to supplement the crafted beer. This unique partnership was created with a single purpose: to sell the brewery whilst giving you a literal taste of what you’re buying, namely the quality of the brew and the spirit of the brand whilst enjoying a scrumptious meal.
The story has evolved in that a second restaurant in a neighbouring town has been one which copies the success of the main facility, however, this facility is a restaurant that sells the crafted beer without having the brewery division on the premises. The restaurant menus are identical and both offer the same service and quality.
This venture consists of the following, 2 restaurants and the brewery. The main facility is the brewery and restaurant on the same premises. The second is the restaurant in the neighbouring town. There are 3 possible deals that can be made :
• Buy the entire business i.e. both restaurants and brewery
• Buy the restaurant and brewery which is on one premises
• Buy the restaurant in the neighbouring town
What is the current owner offering?
1. If you buy the brewery on its own, the owner is willing to assist with the moving of the equipment and setting up of the equipment at the new premises. The owner is also willing to assist for 3 months to ensure the brewing process is understood, followed and maintained at no extra cost. The current selling price includes enlarging the brewery capacity from 5500 l up to 10 000 -12 000 l.
2. If any of the restaurants are bought separately, the brewery will continue to supply the crafted beer to maintain the ambiance and concept of the business
For those wishing to try the crafted draft beer before deciding if you want to own your own brewery, you can find it George, Western Cape the heart of the Garden Route. And of course, if you like the beer, then why not buy the brewery?
Call today for an appointment to view or discuss any options you might have.
- take away
- business for sale
- business for sale in george
- business to business
- businesses for sale
- business opportunities
- pool table
- garden route
- party venue
- vw transporter
- food trucks
- detergent manufacturer
- plant nursery for sale
- brew equipment
- franchises for sale
- mobile coffee
- franchise opportunity