Architectural plans and Council submissions

3 months ago217 views
Ad Saved to My List
View and manage your saved ads in your account.
Add to My List
Report Ad
General Details
We are a small architectural design firm based in Johannesburg South. After years of experience with applications for building plans .We specialize in house plans and building plans drawn up to individual client specification .Building additions and alterations, quick renovations, new building extensions such as an open subsidiary dwelling units, second dwelling, guest house, bed and breakfast, new cottage, granny flat, a servant room, conversion of roof style, small residential development zoned residential 4,swimming pool with self-locking gates all around ,lapa ,covered patio, new boundary wall above 1.8 m metres high ,carports ,extension to existing structure ,etc. Problems can also arise in the future if the property is put up for sale and the council records reveal that approval was not granted. As mentioned above, the national Deeds Office will require a SPLUMA certificate from the local municipality in which a property is located before any property transaction can be concluded. Therefore we assist our clients with as built drawings (meaning we survey, review and apply for approval of alterations and, or additions to your existing structure carried out without approval). Standard Services: Building Plans Submission & Approval through the local authorities (LA)is such a large part of what we do in the architectural field today ,that specializing in this way contributes enormously to our efficiency and quick service. All building plans must be approved by the city council. If you are planning to submit your plans yourself once they have been drawn up, you will need the following: One set of drawings containing one colour copy of the Proposed building Plans and two black & white copies, a copy of your Title deed, your Zoning information, Neighbour’s consent, copies of previous approved plans, completed application forms and submission fees payable by owner on presentation. Additional Services : A separate application for heritage buildings; PHRAG(Provincial Heritage & Resources Authority Gauteng)will be required prior to approval of your proposed plans by the city of Johannesburg, if your building is 60 years old or more. We also assist our clients with Applications for Site Development Plan, when required by the Department of Town Planning. We collect for our clients all previous approved building plans and zoning information from the City Council upon request.
Id Subtitle 778534250
View More
Council Submissions
Selling for 4+ yearsActive Ads 1
Replies in 4 hours
Seller Stats
34Total Ads
215Total Views
View Profile