4 years ago1290 views
Ad Saved to My List
View and manage your saved ads in your account.
Add to My List
Report Ad
General Details
I specialize in drawing plans for Additions & Alterations to Homes. If you thinking of adding space to your home or doing alterations, I will draw your plans and have them approved by Council. If you own a house in which building work had been done but is not compliant with approved plans in Council, I can help you correct the situation so you can sell your property in the future. All my work is done on CAD and I also offer extra services of 3D Renderings of the proposed design. My fees are reasonable and as a member of SACAP I'm totally reliable. I have a reputation with my Clients of excellent personal service. Visit my website on -
Id Subtitle 183506805
View More
JBN Design Services
Selling for 4+ yearsActive Ads 2
Faster than Average
Replies in 24 hours
Seller Stats
5Total Ads
4.14KTotal Views
View Profile