Torch On Waterproofing, Airless Spray Roof Painting, Roofing, ReRoofing, Roof Leaks - ALL AREAS
Date Listed 10/07/2017
We are specialists in:
- Roofing: IBR, Corrugated & Klip-Lok roof repairs and new roof installations.
- Waterproofing of : Garages, Balconies, Chimney's, Parapets, Showers, Flat concrete decks, Ponds using the best ISO 9001 products available for durability.
- Concrete Flat Decks Waterproofing: Newly built or existing using Pluvitec 4mm heat fused Torch on.
- AGP /Grayco Airless Roof Spraying: Your quality roof acrylic in a uniform thick coat, reducing the number of coats required, ensuring the paint penetrates better into pits and crevices that might be missed with conventional brushing or rolling. Less overspray, Smoother finishing, Quicker application.
Conventional Roof Painting: The Paints we use are UV-resistant for long lasting protection, the coating has a minimum Total Solar Reflectance (TSR) of 30% reduces roof surface temperature by approximately 10 °C, Cools the interior of your home by up to 8°C, has a Thermal emittance < 1, 12-year Product Quality Guarantee and Reduces greenhouse gases.
- Gutters: Installations of PVC Gutters, Gutter Guards, keeps leaves and foreign objects from blocking gutters.
- Painting of all interior and exterior surfaces.
- High Pressure Cleaning: Anti-fungal Treatment, Roof Cleaning, Brick Paving, Exterior Walls
- Torch On Maintenance: Resealing existing Heat Fused Torch On, Re Coating Laps and seams with liquid plastic and reapplying Bitumonious Silver Aluminium Paint can lead to waterproofing lasting 10 times longer.
With over 19 years of experience in the trade we aim to give you the best quality workmanship available. Our workmanship is fully guaranteed.
We specialise in Residential, Commercial and Industrial work in CAPE TOWN AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Water Restrictions (High Pressure Cleaning work around): Depending on the substrate of the roof we utilizing a chemical lifting agent and scrub roof with brooms. Thereafter just hosing off which uses 1/10th of normal water consumption.