The PC Parent - Gus Silber - First published 1997.
The PC Parent - Gus Silber.
You and your kids in the age of computer.
Undaunted by change, unafraid of technology, children are the new warriors of the Information Revolution. But will a computer in the home turn your child into an instant Einstein? Are school teachers an endangered species? And is the Internet really just a hotbed of free pornography and step-by- step instructions for making atomic weapons?
No Parent of a potential PC wonderchild can afford to be without this handy survival guide by a practising PC parent. Exposing the myths, exploring the issues, it offers tips, advice and inside information on a broad range of topics, including:
- How to turn the computer into the ultimate tool for fun and learning.
- How to protect your computer from your child, and vice versa.
- How to find the best software for children of all ages (and how to get lots of it for free)
- How computers and the Internet are changing the face of education.
- How to safeguard your children from dangers of the Internet.
- How to use the information highway as a powerful research assistant and "homework helper".
- How to speak Cyber - the secret language of switched-on computer kids.
- Softcover book.
- Secondhand book.
- First published 1997.
- 221 Pages.
- Good condition.
- harry potter
- operations management: global and southern african perspectives. 3rd edition
- english grammar
- 14 ton trucks
- naked girls
- discovering computers
- an introduction to psychological assessment in the south african context
- board game
- tattoo removal
- women seeking men
- stephen king
- barbara cartland books
- unisa textbooks
- promotion jobs
- the mortal instruments books