HONDA 11.5/8" x 11 PITCH PROPELLER
Contact for Price
3 Blade Honda aluminium propeller. Suitable for models: BF40, 45, 50, 60HP
* Cupped trailing edge to better grab and hold water, dramatically enhancing the performance and efficiency.
* Rubber cushion hub system.
* Exchangeable hub kit system is also available for Mercury D & E class propellers and Honda D class propellers.
* Flared hub design keeps exhaust from causing speed robbing ventilation blow outs.
* Precision balanced blades significantly reduce vibration
* High gloss powder coating protects aluminium, minimizes speed loss from drag, reduces corrosion and looks great on any boat.
* High performance blade geometry, higher degree rake and progressive pitch design results in a better combination of top end speed and dead start acceleration.
* Optimal blade thickness, each blade is carefully engineered thin enough to maximize performance but thick enough to provide long lasting durability.
WHICH PROPELLER PITCH IS APPROPRIATE
* Check the RPM range recommended by the Outboard Motor Manufacturer in the manual.
* Check the maximum RPM range by reading the instrument panel to determine the optimal pitch and speed.
* If maximum RPM exceeds the recommended range, lower the RPM by using one level higher pitched propeller. Repeat this procedure to figure out the appropriate pitch propeller.
* If maximum RMP is lower that the recommended range, raise the RPM by using one level lower pitch propeller. Repeat this procedure to figure out the appropriate pitch propeller.