You might be interested in these similar ads
Brand New Dual Marine SG3 Water Tight Universal Splash Cover Protect Your Radio distributed by www.dynamicelements.co.zaThis watertight splashguard features a recessed design to accommodate most 1.0 DIN head units. The transparent fold-down door with rubber seal and high-temp, UV resistant ABS polymer construction helps protect the receiver from damaging effects of the elements. Can be mounted hin ...
ENGINE GUARD - OVERHEATING ENGINE ALARMSuitable for cars, trucks, busses, motorbikes, boats, light aircraft, heavy equipment, tractors, generatorsIT CAN HAPPEN IN SECONDS–RESULTING IN EXPENSIVE ENGINE REPAIRS OR WRITE-OFF!Don’t risk it. Protect it today. It’s insurance for engines! Factory temp gauges fitted to most vehicles only show LARGE temp changes-typically in three stages being ‘COLD–OK–OVE ...
LOWRANCE NEW HOOK² 4X GPS BULLET NOW IN STOCK!!!DONT MISS OUT ON THE NEW RANGE!!!! The world’s easiest fish finder, HOOK2 4x GPS Bullet helps you have a more enjoyable day on the water by removing the hassle of making adjustments with a simple menu layout, easy access to key features and game-changing Lowrance® Autotuning sonar. You will be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new fea ...
Only these parts in the ad available I do not have any Trim/Tilt, CDI or stator parts or any other Yamaha outboard parts Yes, everything is still available. All parts fit the 3 cylinder, 2 stroke, 3 carb Yamaha 849cc motors 60/70hp engines 2004 Yamaha 70hp Flywheel with ring gear - R1500 (This will work on the Yamaha 60/70 hp, 3 cylinder) 2 x 60/70hp Autolube oil pump R100 each ...
at the Setup shop we offer friendly advice on the followingServicing,re conditioning of motors,inflatables,etcReferences available.Focusing on Yamaha Parsun motors.Std service starting at R780offering,crank re conning,sand blasting,water blasting and introducing dry ice blasting.Machiening of heads,bolt removal and ali and stainless welding done by a coded welder
Heavy duty stainless steel (6.4mm - 816) bow roller to suit yacht 35-45ft (11-15m). complete with roller.(not shown). R850.00 CALL 082 626 6575.
Pawn King buy sell pawn webber street South End and commercial road sidwel 0840478977
BOAT COVER 4270-4880 x 2290 – BLUE
Date Listed 26/07/2018
For Sale By Dealer
Ideal to cover and protect your boat against rain, dust and sun. High construction standards with high quality materials. Strong PA coated polyester 300D.
Size: 427-488 cm (L) x 229 cm (W)
This Boat Cover is ideal for protecting your boat against all the elements. Made for dinghies it can also be used on fishing or recreational boats, inflatable or motor boats with or without cockpit and rails. Made from extra strong PA-Coated Polyester 420D they provide maximum water resistance and are available in silver.
All sizes feature an all-around elastic cord for a perfect fit and have double stitched seams for long-lasting use. Additionally, they have non-scratching plastic D-rings for extra hull protection while fixing.
A storage bag is provided to keep your boat cover clean and protected when not in use. If it should need cleaning, use a soft bristle brush and lukewarm water. Do not use soap as it may damage the protective coating. Always let it dry completely before storing.
* Use a cloth or sponge to cover all sharp areas (such as corners and edges) in order to avoid tearing the cover
* Drape the cover over the entire boat, starting at the bow
* Pull the cover over the rub rail around the entire boat
* Starting from the bow, tie one end of the nylon rope (supplied with your boat cover) to the O-ring that is located at the bottom hem of your cover
* Then pass the rope from the next O-ring and continue as such with all the O-rings around the boat
* When you finish fasten with a knot the two ends of the nylon rope
* Choosing one of the O-rings located in the middle of one boat’s side, tie there one end of the black stretching cord (supplied with your boat cover) and the other to the trailer
* Do the same with the second stretching cord on the other side of the boat
Maintenance and Cleaning:
* To keep the cover clean and protected when not in use a storage bag is included.
* To extend the products’ life clean it with a soft bristle brush and lukewarm water.
* NEVER use soap as it may damage the protective coating of the cover.
* ALWAYS leave to dry completely before storing it.
For more info on this product, you are most welcome to give us a call on 083 279 8071 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will gladly assist you.