Must be able to arrange own transport due to shifts.
· Service and Guest Care
· Drive the defined guest experience through attentive, intuitive, seamless and invisible service according to the service standards set.
· Meet, greet, actively serve and entertain guests / members when they are entering the member lounge, function room, Halfway House and conference room.
· Be responsible for collecting all information available on your clients prior to all functions.
· Ensure to collect guest / member information while entertaining and inform the Head of Department or Management to record and act on guest preferences.
· Report all guest / member complaints to your Head of Department and Management immediately.
· Mise-en-place (Preparation beforehand)
· Prepare mise-en-place for member lounge, function room, Halfway House and conference room if required.
· Set dining locations with care ensuring all requirements are met as per the function sheets.
· Product knowledge
· Know food menus and ingredients of dishes
· Know all wines on the wine list and all other beverages being served.
· Be able to recommend wines and other beverages to guests / members
· Ensure that your uniform is clean when on duty and that you are wearing your name badge.
· Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
· Ensure that work practices are efficient, clean and hygienic.
· Ensure that all items of equipment are correctly cleaned and stored.
· Ensure that assigned workstation is clean
· Report any defects on appliances and equipment to your Head of Department.
· Adhere to the Hygiene Standard Operating Procedures.
· To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Club’s policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
· Perform other tasks and assist in other departments whenever reasonable and deemed necessary by Management.
· To demonstrate flexibility and adaptability towards changing working hours and shifts according to the requirements of the operation.
· To respond to changes in your job function as dictated by the industry or the Club.
· To maintain good working relationships with own colleagues and all other departments.