Looking for a professional bartender to shake things up in Ndola and be part of a team that will soon be known for making the best cocktails in the region.
The suitable candidate must be a culinary artist and master the art of mixology.
Culinary/hospitality school graduates with phenomenal portfolios are welcome to apply, further training will be provided for successful candidate.
Who we are looking for?
- Experienced bartenders with over 2 years experience in a luxury setting / hotel.
- Individuals with a WSET certification or better.
- Must have solid knowledge and understanding of wine (Practical and theory test will be conducted for short-listed candidates).
- Must have an outgoing personality and be able to work with diverse demographics.
- Tech savvy, working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
What you must have?
- Grade 12 certificate with a credit or higher in English.
- WSET certificate or equivalent.
- Culinary qualification or work experience.
- 3 verifiable work references.
If you are looking for a new and fun working environment, send us an email with your CV, culinary portfolio(great advantage if you have one) and indicate your expected/desired net salary.