Join our Au Pair Database & Sign Up With Day Mamas
Interested in becoming an au pair? Sign up with Day Mamas to be a part of our database! We will conduct a formal interview & screening process before marketing you to suitable families. Download & complete our au pair registration form on www.daymamas.co.za so that we can get back to you.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/daymamasSA/
• Between ages 18 - 55 years
• Experience in childcare & a genuine passion for children
• Good physical & mental health
• A matric
• Squeaky clean record (no criminal offenses)
• Drivers license & reliable car (only if the family needs you to drive their child/baby)
• Responsible, punctual, reliable and trustworthy
• Contactable references
• A first-aid or child-care course is a bonus
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We charge a registration fee of R175 to cover costs in relation to your placement i.e. checks, phone calls etc. We have au pair positions in a variety of areas in Kwazulu Natal.