Nad Monitor Series 3400 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Date Listed 10/08/2018
For Sale By Owner
The monitor series 3400 integrated amplifier is conservatively rated at 100 watts rms per channel but can deliver bursts of over 300 watts rms per channel in dynamic output. Built like a tank, this beast is not just powerful, but delivers sound with excellent clarity, detail and finesse. A versatile unit that offers MM and MC phono inputs as well as a variable capacitance selector. Two sets of multiway speaker binding posts for use with spades, banana plugs or bare wire and the capability to connect and drive two sets of speakers individually or simultaneously.
- Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 3Hz to 100kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 100
- Pre-out and Power-in with bridging clips in place
- Input sensitivity: 0.5mV (MC), 5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dB (MC), 80dB (MM), 116dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
- Dimensions: 435 x 120 x 385mm
- Weight: 11kg
In excellent condition as can be seen in the photos which are of the actual amplifier. Offered at only R3850. Contact Deon in Cape Town on 082 626-4559, on WhatsApp or via email.