Earthquake 5 channel amplifier
Date Listed 09/08/2018
For Sale By Dealer
This is an amplifier made by Earthquake Sounds Company. This amp has 300 watts RMS for all 5 channels driven at the same time. Amp runs cool to the touch even when driven very hard. Each channel has its own transformer, thus it weights 110 lbs. I am giving it a 10 out of 10. Included is the heavy duty custom power cord provided by the Manufacturer. This amplifier does not require a surge protector because the overload is all you need according to the manufacturer.
I have original owners manual and wooden shipping crate.
- Number of channels: Five discrete monaural blocks.
- Power rating per channel: (8-ohm load), all channels driven: 300 watts. (4-ohm load), all channels driven: 600 watts. (2-ohm load), all channels driven: 1500 watts.
- Freq. Response (@1 W w/ ±0.1dB: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Channel separation: greater than 95 dB.
- Max. input voltage: 1.9 volts.
- Input impedance: 27,000 ohms.
- Total harmonic distortion -THD: 1 kHz, 8-ohm load: 0.001%. 20 kHz, 8-ohm load: 0.003%. 1 kHz, 4-ohm load: 0.003%. 20 kHz, 4-ohm load: 0.006%. 1 kHz, 2-ohm load: 0.005%. 20 kHz, 2-ohm load: 0.006%.
- Signal to noise ratio: @ 1 kHz, 112 dB. @ 5 kHz, 111 dB. @ 10 kHz, 110 dB.
- High-pass / low pass variable filter, range 20 Hz to 5 kHz (one/ channel).
- High-pass/Full range/Low pass operation via 3-way switches (one switch per channel).
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 17.5" x 19" (H x W x D).