Piggery Weaning Site Manager
We have a management position available at our piggery based outside Polokwane, Limpopo.
The role will require the candidate to manage the weaning site on the farm, raising weaned piglets from 4 - 11 weeks, meeting required growth and maintenance targets, amongst other daily tasks. A key responsibility will be to maximize productivity and profitability of the weaning site within the farm's overall production targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Previous piggery management experience will be to your advantage
- PigVision software experience will count in your favour
- Daily staff management
- Site maintenance
- Weekly reporting at mid-to-senior management level
- Pro-active approach towards the position's requirements
- Team player
- English speaking, with second language Afrikaans an advantage
- Work-day hours from 07h00 - 16h30, alternating weekend responsibilities with other site managers
Preference will be given to candidates between the ages of 20 to 35, who are single and able to live on the farm as accommodation will be provided.
The total Cost-to-Company (CTC) package will be discussed during the interview. We are looking for a team player who aims to make a career for himself/herself within the piggery farming industry.
Kindly reply to this message with your CV and a Cover Letter in a single document, in PDF format. If you do not hear back from us within 14 days this means that your application was unfortunately unsuccessful.