Horticulturist Graduate - Hermanus
Our client is a marketing and distribution business engaged in horticultural and agronomic support, plant supply and marketing / sales of fruit on behalf of third parties across various continents. The business is newly incorporated into a larger horticultural business.
Our client requires the services of a Horticulturist Graduate to service the group.
The person will be based in Hermanus.
- Relevant qualifications in Agriculture, Horticulture or Biological Sciences.
- A Masters Degree in Horticulture will be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Horticulture crops.
- Technical knowledge in a specialized field.
- Must be a person with high energy levels.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- No working experience needed.
- Overseeing the cultivation and maintenance of plants and crops.
- Managing weed / pest and disease control programmes.
- Analysing horticultural yields and optional cost.
Salary offered: R21 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: R21k pe month
Job Reference #: RUD15