Position for Junior Digital Content Editor
We are an international company that is passionate about building stronger, and financially stable communities, with a focus on the golf, health and fitness industries. We are looking for a Junior Content Editor to join our content team.
- Builidng and maintaining relationships with customers and providing them with leadership on how to be better expert guides and storytellers in their community.
- Collecting, improving and publishing local content for different customers on different platforms.
- Grow the professional image of the customer by ensuring that content published supports their business objectives.
- 3 years tertiary education in English, or a similar/relevant qualification.
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in internet technologies, Microsoft Office etc.
- Own laptop with Windows, Microsoft Office, as well as a suitable anti-virus programme.
- Knowledge of golf, health, and the fitness industry will be advantageous.
You can apply for this position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.