Junior designer & social media manager required for Stellenbosch wine estate
A well-known STELLENBOSCH wine estate is looking for a creative, energetic Junior Designer & Social Media Manager to join the marketing team in a full-time position.
- Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Video editing
- Blogging advantageous
- SEO knowledge
- Know your way around a camera
Social media requirements:
- Create content relevant to content platforms
- Create content relevant to identified persona’s
- Developing strategic initiatives in order to improve the performance of channel specific KPI’s.
- Developing strategies and execute initiatives in order to grow the audience of our social media channels and blog.
- Reporting using service providers; Google Analytics and internal reports in order to get a better understanding of the performance of campaigns and develop an understanding of who our user base is.
- Maintain a social content calendar that aligns with commercial and content strategies
- Compiling weekly reports on social media KPIs.
Must have high standards, attention to detail, be creative, be able to think outside the box and work quickly & effectively, but most importantly, have and a good work ethic, be a team player and enjoy arts & crafts. MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORT.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent understanding of social media, be engaging and understand the requirements around good content.
Send up to date CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org along with examples of work done / link to portfolio.
Closing date 1 December 2019