Digital Marketing and Content Manager
Date Listed 31/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Position within the Providence Hospitality Group, based in Stellenbosch.
Key Performance Areas:
- Content Management of social media, newsletters, print & website
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content structure
- Assist and advise on client content update requests
- Research industry-related topics to ensure content is relevant to current trends
- Write clear marketing copy to promote various offers
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems, e.g. wireframes
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Initiate website and social media content updates as needed
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Advise on the development of social media applications and promotions
- Understand the mechanics of a variety of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Team player – Work closely with marketing manager, graphic designer and web developer.
- Exceptional writing ability and attention to detail, with impeccable grammar and spelling
- High level of creativity and attention to detail.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably 1 – 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing / Content Management
- Experience with own business website/blog advantageous
Please send your CV along with your salary expectations
Add to Watchlist