Description: Brand Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
A well-known FMCG brand is looking for an experienced, creative, energetic and forward-thinking Brand Manager at mid-management level, to join their team.
Increasing brand awareness through the development and execution of marketing plans and activities.
- Responsible for brand positioning
- Responsible for the development (with the Sales Manager) and execution of Store Marketing plans and initiatives including creating and implementing effective new store opening campaigns.
- Developing the brand strategy, advertising and promotional activities
- Build and foster strategic alliances with media partners to maximize brand awareness and exposure
- Manage PR and media relations
- Liaise with product development in order to identify, develop and launch new product concepts managing the new product development process including all menu and retail items involving both external parties and internal departments
- Updating monthly marketing budget expenditure
- Developing visual merchandising strategies and tools and ensuring proper execution in stores
- Managing retail social media channels (Facebook and Instagram)
- Responsible for corporate identity for the divisions
- Management of marketing material, sales collateral, corporation stationery and related materials
- Represent and coordinate the company events and relevant functions
- Analytic and strategic thinker
- Superior marketing, networking and public relations skills
- Excellent project management and implementation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Social and interactive nature
- Highly innovative
- Understanding of product costing and financials
- Display a high degree of integrity and professionalism
Ideal candidates would have worked in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for the food industry.
- 3 - 5 years experience within a Brand Management role within the FMCG sector;
- Experience in food /retail /FMCG/hospitality industry
- Relevant BCOM degree or similar
- Able to travel
Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 29th of February 2020. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.