design and video apprentice
Are you a talented designer with a passion for creating visual content? Are you self-motivated, creative and have attention to detail?
As a video and graphic design apprentice at INKFISH, you will be required to work independently, assigning tasks to yourself, checking them off on completion, and asking questions where necessary. You will work for real clients under professional supervision, creating graphic and video content to be used in a professional context. You will work as part of a diverse and dedicated team, learning every day and creating high-quality designs that you will be proud to have in your portfolio.
As a video and graphic design apprentice, you may work on the following:
- Work comfortably in different design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign.)
- design posters, flyers, logos etc.
- Learn online collaboration software and communication habits.
- Create / re-create corporate identity items.
- Create images and videos for social media and website according to specific templates.
- Edit videos.
- Create short explainer videos and export at the correct resolution.
- Add voice-overs and music to videos.
Apprenticeships at INKFISH are a total of 500 hours (3 months full time). After a successful apprenticeship, you will leave with a letter of recommendation and in some cases an offer to continue working with us. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
NOTE: this is a virtual apprenticeship so you work from home.
NOTE: this is an unpaid position to gain valuable experience. Do not apply if you are looking for paid work.
INKFISH digital marketing