Property Leasing Agent (Please read before applying)
Our client in the Property Management Industry is currently seeking a Leasing Agent to generate leads and convert successful deals into target.
Please read the job specifications and only apply for this role if you meet all the requirements for this position…
The Leasing Agent will be responsible to enforce marketing strategies and report to the Leasing Manager.
All applications must be local.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Must understand the current market conditions, such as market-related prices, competitors, demographics and surrounding area
• Must be able to compile reports as required
• Strong time-management skills
• Strong people and salesmen skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with a high proficiency in English
• Must have adequate understanding of current computer software
• Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
• Must be flexible with working hours and be available to assist with after-hours emergency situations
• Must request keys from Leasing Manager at least 48hrs before required
• Must be able to report to Leasing manager on a weekly basis
• Must be able to fulfil the role of a Building Manager as required
· At least 1 year property leasing experience
· Must have own motor vehicle
· Must be self-motivated
Understanding of computer software i.e MS Office
Please ensure that your CV is attached when applying for the position at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the influx of applications, we are unable to contact all our applicants personally. Should you not hear from us within 5 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.