A well-established market research company is looking for a Junior Area – Coordinator to join their team.
To be considered as a candidate you will need the following qualifications:
· Post Matric qualifications in Marketing / Research/
· Operational skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Be able to write and speak fluently in English.
· Extraordinary sense of detail.
· Good communication skills.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Meet deadlines.
· Capable of handling and solving emergency situations with confidence.
· On occasion work overtime when needed.
You will be expected to do the following:
· Recruiting of fieldworkers.
· Planning and allocating of projects.
· Training and briefing of fieldworkers.
· Project status control.
· Liaising with management.
· First stage quality checks of reports.
· Post visit calls to fieldworkers.
· Performance appraisals of fieldworkers.
· Budgeting of specialized trips.
Should you feel you meet all the above expectations please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you be considered for this position you will need to be available for an interview between 24 – 28 February.