Simba Brand Ambassador job
Date Listed 17/08/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Employment Equity EE/AA
- Promoting the various Simba Brands (Nik-Naks, Fritos etc.) to various hawkers
- Engage hawkers (street vendors) who sell chips and snacks to buy new and existing Simba products. Inform them on incentives (giveaways, gifts) available for selling a lot of stock.
- To become a link between wholesalers and hawkers (street vendors) and to inform hawkers about specials.
- To find hawkers in your area and create a hawker list with contact details and addresses. (This is important and it is your first task. You need to recruit 150 hawker each.
- Educate and teach how the hawkers can make higher profits.
- To be the company’s eyes and ears in the field and provide the company with required information.
- Generate loyalty among street vendors and Spaza owners
- Increase brand presence
- Increase sales
- Assist to improve sales by better merchandising and table display