Digital Marketing Intern
We are in search of a Digital Marketing Intern to join our growing team at our Knysna branch.
At Conversion Advantage we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As a team member at CA, you are expected to bring your A-game to not only build our culture but also to elevate our clients and their digital footprint. While we are business-driven, we thrive on collaboration – not on egos – and we work smart so we can play hard.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral).
- Capable of working withing tight deadlines to reach individual weekly or monthly goals in a high-pressure environment
- Project scoping: understanding client needs by obtaining a clear brief and distilling it into clear communication objectives.
- Assisting your manager/s with SEO, PPC and content strategies and providing backup and support to the digital marketing team in terms of digital and social media best practices.
- Strong analytical skills
- Social Media understanding and proficiency.
- A self-starter, capable of working without supervision for periods of time.
- Brainstorming with digital marketing team and independently to continuously come up with fresh ideas and to provide proactive concepts and digital solutions for our clients.
- Working with your team to review the impact your work has had and implementing the learning you have gained from each project.
- Passion for compiling research and using it to guide strategies and ideas.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC and how these integrate to solve communications and business objectives.
- All our clients paid social which consists of setting up of accounts ( Facebook Business Manager), creating social profiles (Twitter, Instagram, Google +, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTune and Pinterest).
- Setting up ads
- Campaign Management, creating and managing campaign budget, daily optimisation and reporting.
- Creating social strategies and research
- Community Management
- Attention to details is essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Links to your social media profiles - Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter, or your personal blog, if you have one.
Remuneration: R8000 per month Cost to Company
Location: Knysna, Western Cape
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Company: Conversion Advantage
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org