WorkLink Web Portal Marketer
Our organisation is working with a number of other organisations to uplift and empower young adults in the Buffalo Municipality region. One of our roles is to find alternative income generating opportunities to help our members economically empower themselves. In support of this strategy we have a web portal that will seek to link members within the eco system to economic and work opportunities.
We are looking for a Web Portal Marketer to join our team to build the membership base on the portal as well as drive and encourage economic activity on the site.
Start date: January 2020
Location: East London
Core Functions of the position are:
- Build seeker and provider membership on the site
- Drive and encourage member activity on the site
- Co-ordinate communications and marketing channels to the site
- Conduct workshops to draw members onto the site
- Work closely with our team to drive membership from the TVET colleges and universities
- Build relationships with the business, government and private sector stakeholder groups
- Identify success stories for social media marketing
- Be a tenacious marketer and cyber-hustler to build the brand across the region.
Key Skills Requirement:
- Core Skills - An appropriate formal education is recommended, Leadership ability
- Experience - 3 to 5 year experience in marketing, communications and digital platform environments. Working within a professional organisation where targets abd reporting have been paramount.
- Proficient in office software such as MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong administrative skill set coupled with excellent time management
- High Level of attention to detail
- Ability to cope with a variety of tasks daily
- Very strong communication ability and capability to produce reports and write key documents for management
- Own transport required.
Languages - Strong command of English both written and verbal with atleast one other South African language
To apply submit a Motivational Letter and CV, including contactable reference to email@example.com